Monday, March 27, 2006

Crazy Last Friday Taunton Session!

Ben Church and I went to Taunton for the 3-6 session last Friday 3/24. I haven't been able to get on the computer because I have been moving into my new apartment. The place is awesome. It's also pretty cool having 4 parks right near by and not being too far away from Taunton or Msc. Anyways, Friday was an awesome session! We were the only 2 bikers in the whole park so the only bad part was avoiding little skater kids. Ben and I were pushing ourselves pretty far so it was a crazy night. Ben had a sweet truck-driver and almost had a double bar-spin-to-disaster. I got a 720, and brought No-handed 180's and the 360 Tailwhip to the spine. Check out the pics and Go Ride!!

Ben Church Alley-Oop Bar-Spin

360 Tailwhip over the spine. 2nd try-Perfect

180 No-Hander over the spine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home